21 Sep 24 Hour Surgery Reduced Hours
From Thursday 21 September, 24 Hour Surgery will close to patients each day between 10pm and 8am the following day. This is a temporary solution to their current staff shortages and will be returning to a 24 hour service as soon as they are able to safely do so.
For the latest information on out-of-hours care visit the 24 Hour Surgery Facebook page @24HourSurgery
- If you have urgent medical concerns, please call Healthline on 0800 611 116.
- In an emergency, always call 111 or go to the Emergency Department at Christchurch Hospital.
- Visit healthify.nz for tools and tips on how to look after you and your whānau at home.
- Discover more healthcare options, including virtual providers, by visiting yourbestcare.co.nz
- Book a virtual appointment on Practice Plus Weekdays until 10pm or 8am-8pm on Weekends; only $19.50 for Community Services Card holders!